Welcome to Derbyshire Counselling & Psychotherapy
My name is Billie Clare Roberts, I work with adults and young people at my private practices in Derby City Centre and in Chesterfield, where I provide individual counselling in a confidential private setting.
To make an appointment please call 07847 191324
or email email@example.com
8 reasons for choosing Derbyshire Counselling:
- More than 30 years experience, with senior accreditation through the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- If you are an adult male, you should know that I have many years successful experience counselling men
- If you have been effected by miscarriage, premature birth or still birth I have personal and professional experience of this difficulty in life.
- Fees are very reasonable for such an experienced counsellor. They reflect my desire to provide high quality counselling at a price most can afford
- Extensive experience of working with young people and young adults. I also supervise counsellors and psychotherapists working in this field.
- Over 20 years of working with Employee Assisted Programs and health insurance companies.
- If your a senior Adult and struggling with lose of meaning within your outer and inner life I can be of assistance. I can sometimes make home visits.
- Experienced in Supervising Counsellors and Psychotherapists who practice different approaches
More about your counsellor, Billie Clare MBACP (Senior Accred)
How I work
My warm, relaxed style enables me to develop a therapeutic relationship that is both respectful and nourishing. This creates an environment where my clients feel safe to explore the issues and difficulties that they face.
Clients often cite my straight forward, non-judgmental and empathetic style as the foremost reasons for choosing to see me.