Derbyshire Counselling provides counselling for adults in Chesterfield and online
Derbyshire Counselling is run by Billie Clare, a BACP (senior) accredited counsellor. Billie Clare has been a counsellor for over 30 years; her approach is engaging, warm and respectful.
Billie Clare moved to Derbyshire from the West Country in the 1980's because she fell in love with the countryside, which she loves to look at and walk through.
Billie Clare's qualifications and experience
- Continuous Professional Development throughout each year of practice.
- Clinical Diploma in Supervision.
- Bereavement Training.
- Solution Focused Therapy.
- Transpersonal perspectives in Counselling and Psychotherapy - Diploma.
- Essentials Psychosynthesis.
- Humanistic Counselling
- A one year course in the exploration and the understanding of dreams.
Some words from Billie Clare
I like to express my creativity in my gardening, my cooking and the embroideries I sew.